Where are the Most Expensive Homes in Nashville?
Posted by Gary Ashton on Wednesday, January 29th, 2020 at 10:15am.
If you want to live in a high-end neighborhood, there are plenty of options in Nashville, TN. Finding the most expensive homes in Music City isn't hard, if you know where to look.
Some homes in these neighborhoods don't say on the market very long, so it's important to spring into action when one you love appears for sale. Whether you're looking for a huge mansion or a penthouse condo with luxury amenities, you can find it in Nashville.
What do Luxury Nashville Homes Provide?
Some top features you will find with the luxury mansions and penthouses in Nashville include:
- Infinity pools perfect for exercise and fun
- Incredible architecture with plenty of detail
- Private wine cellars for your collections
- Amazing views of the city and the country
- Chef's kitchens complete with top appliances
- Beautiful and relaxing gardens
- Slate roofs capable of lasting a lifetime
These are just a few of the many features you will find with the most expensive homes in Nashville. Many of these homes are built on huge lots, and the penthouse condominiums often come with full valet, concierge, and other luxury services.
Nashville Neighborhoods Best Known for Expensive Homes
One of the first steps in any home-buying journey is knowing what neighborhood to shop in. If you want to purchase a luxury home in Nashville, here are a few neighborhoods to consider with high-end amenities and luxury features.
If you're interesting in acquiring a home on Page Road, you'll need between $10 million and $20 million to fund your purchase. Though the price tag for these homes is high, they come equipped with all the hottest amenities and enough space for anyone to enjoy. When you purchase a Page Road luxury home, you can expect a location with over 20,000 square feet, as well as 6–8 bedrooms and 3 or more bathrooms.
Homes in the area of Chickering generally cost around $8 million dollars, making them more affordable than those on Page Road, but no less luxurious. For your money, you get a 4-bedroom home with 3 or more bathrooms and roughly 10,000 square feet of room.
Living in Tyne Ridge means that you're surrounded by nature but still only a few minutes drive from Nashville itself. Properties in this area offer great value for money in luxury Nashville homes because $5 million can get you a 10,000 square foot property with up to 7-bedrooms and at least 2 bathrooms.
Certain Nashville neighborhoods are very well-known for large, expensive homes. In addition to the three listed above, these additional areas are known for expensive homes in Nashville as well:
- Belle Meade - With homes ranging all the way up to $18 million, this is one of the most expensive areas in the entire city. You will find many homes on large lots with at least 5,000 square feet in this neighborhood.
- Green Hills - Many homes in this neighborhoods range from $1 to $3 million. These homes are found on large lots and provide plenty of room for families.
- Brentwood - Known for large country estates, Brentwood is an area offering plenty of large and expensive homes.
Whether you prefer to live downtown or in one of the neighborhoods listed above, you can find plenty of luxury homes in Nashville. If you're interested in hearing more about properties in Nashville please feel free to call the Ashton Real Estate Group for more information.
The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage
The #1 RE/MAX team in the World!