Throughout the greater Nashville area, many craft stores are found. Whether you love to create your own holiday decorations or you just enjoy diy crafts, you can find plenty of great places to pick up your supplies throughout the area. Whether you live in Dickson or downtown, there's a store perfect for your needs. Here's a list of the best craft stores in each of the areas in and around Nashville.
The Best Craft Stores All Around Nashville
There are a lot of amazing craft stores stocked with useful and unique supplies all across Nashville TN. Here are some of the best craft stores all over Nashville to help you find that last obscure item you need for your project.
Land of Odds
With over 40,000 products, this is one of the best places to go for anything you're struggling to find elsewhere. They carry a number of items for those working with jewelry beads and other types of crafts. This is also the home of the Ugly Necklace Contest and they have a center for beadwork and jewelry with regular classes and workshops.
The Fabric House
Open from 10am to 5pm Monday through Saturday, The Fabric House is one of the best places in Nashville for fabrics, custom treatments, trims and more. They carry a wide selection of choices and provide both in store and online purchasing options. All of their products are high quality and The Fabric House has been serving the Nashville area since 1966.
Michael's Arts and Craft
Known as one of the largest craft specialty stores in the world, Michael's provides five locations throughout Nashville. They supply all types of items from arts and crafts to picture frames and so much more.
The Best Nashville Craft Stores in Any Community
Sometimes you don't need to drive all across Nashville to get the craft items you need, and instead you just need to swing by something more local to get some quick and easy supplies. For craft stores closer to your Nashville neighborhood, consider the following options:
- Angel Hair Yarn Company - 4121 Hillsboro Pike
- Land of Odds - 522 East Iris Drive
- The Beaded Bungalow - 2816 Bransford Avenue
- Be Dazzled Beads - 718 Thompson Lane, Ste 123
These four shops provide all types of great choices for your crafting needs within the city.
If you live closer to Clarksville or plan to be in the area, you can enjoy crafts from three stores:
- Unique Yarns & Crafts - 314 South Third Street
- Country Lik'ins - 1044 Meriwether Road
- Memories in Bloom - 329 J Warfield Boulevard
Columbia and Dickson
Both Columbia and Dickson provide one craft store each. You can find Create & Celebrate on Main Street in Dickson and Carousel Krafts & More on Highland Avenue in Columbia.
Franklin is a very popular place for all types of shopping. The old-style downtown provides a great place to start and four stores will serve your crafting needs including:
- Panted Perfect - 252 5th Avenue North
- Mom & Me Scrapbooks of Franklin - 116 North Royal Oaks Boulevard
- Stampeareami Bros. - 430 Main Street
- Scrapbook Gallery of Franklin - 149 Polk Place Drive
Choose from two great craft stores in Hendersonville: Shear Madness on Meadow Lake Drive or Southern Bell Rose Company on Main Street.
Old Time Pottery is a great choice found in Madison on Gallatin Pike, but you have two other choices, as well. Rd Dog Beads is found at 328 Gallatin Road and The Scrap Yard is also found on Gallatin Road. These three stores are all unique and provide plenty of options for crafting.
There's an Old Time Pottery location in Murfreesboro, as well. It's found on Park Avenue. The other choice in this area is The Scrapbookers Dream on North Front Street.
Other Good Choices For Crafts In The Nashville Area Include
- Jo-Ann - Three Middle Tennessee locations with apparel, quilting, crafting and home decor supplies.
- Hobby Lobby - Multiple Nashville stores with over 60,000 items in stock.
- The Beaded Bungalow - 2818 Bransford Avenue, Nashville
- Mom & Me Scrapbooks of Franklin - 116 North Royal Oaks Boulevard, Franklin
- Stampareami Bros. - 430 Main Street, Franklin
- Painted Perfect Inc. - 252 5th Avenue North, Franklin
All of these stores will help to serve your crafting needs in Nashville. Some specialize in one type of item, while others carry thousands of different products under one roof.
The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage
The #1 RE/MAX team in the World!