Be sure to mark your calendars for Sunday, February 8th from 12pm to 3pm. You don’t want to miss Nashville’s Chili Festival that will be at Yazoo Brewing Company.
You can find Yazoo Brewing Company at 910 Division Street. Bring your appetite and if you are submitting chili then plan accordingly.
General Admission will be $10.00 a ticket and General Admission plus four Yazoo Brewing beer tickets will be $35.00.
- Live Music
- Chili Tasting
- Pepper Eating Contest
- Yazoo Brewing Company
- Kids’ Activities
If you are planning on submitting your own chili, the individual entry fee is $15.00 and for companies the entry fee will be $50.00. Below is a list of the Official Entry Rules:
- Chili needs to be made before the contest starts.
- Be sure to make five gallons of chili.
- Bring 2 ladles with you.
- Bring a tablecloth with you as one will not be provided.
- A table will be provided and we encourage you to decorate your table.
- You are allowed to enter more than one type of chili.
- We will provide spoons and cups for tasting.
- A panel of judges will judge each contestant’s chili.
- There will also be a fan favorite winner.
The Benefits of Becoming a Sponsor
This Chili festival is a wonderful way for your business to tap into a new and diverse audience. “Our goal is to obtain the support of organizations whose products and services align with the interests and lifestyles of ‘chili heads’.”
We are committed to providing your business with following in thanks for your support:
- Event Booths
- A Platform Based on Wide-Span Marketing
- Reach and Exposure, Before, During and After the Event
- Tax Deductions
- Supporting Middle Tennessee
Community Shares is here to fund non-profits to helps allow Tennesseans enjoy affordable health care, a clean environment, culture, good jobs, freedom from violence and arts.
The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage
The #1 Real Estate Team in Tennessee and #4 RE/MAX team in the world!