- Jenny S"Working with Alex, as our real estate agent, was a delight! We were first-time homebuyers, and Alex did an excellent job of explaining the home buying process to us and helping us out every step of the way. He was patient and understanding of our questions and concerns, and was always finding great homes for us to see. He was quick to respond to any emails or phone calls and was always ready to help us with whatever we needed. He found our house the day it went on the market! Because of his research and experience, Alex recognized that it was very reasonably priced, and we were able to get a great deal. We've been in the house for eight months now and love it more and more everyday!"
- Jimmy N"Alex was referred by a coworker and was very helpful throughout the process of looking for a home. He was patient with me and in the end I found a home I look forward to spending many more years in. I would recommend Alex to anyone searching for their perfect home!
- Brittany Petty"Jonny Lee provided such a wonderful home-buying experience for us! He was extremely knowledgeable and always looking out for our best interest. We cannot wait to recommend him to our family and friends."
- Michael MannionAllen, I would like to thank you for all of your help finding my son and his fiancé a lovely home in the Nashville area. As a homebuilder in southern Connecticut, I realize how hard it is to work with clients who live a thousand miles away and can only get to your location for a day or two at a time. I have dealt with countless Realtors in my thirty five years of home building and your professionalism, attentiveness to your clients needs and follow through on details is second to none. Kyle and Jayme are lucky to have you as a Realtor and a friend. Keep up the good work!
- Brad and Denise D"Alex is very patient and persistent. I chose a difficult lender who delayed our closing several times, but both Alex and the title agency he recommended kept on the lender to get us to closing. Earlier in the process, Alex worked with us to find us a house that met our needs in our price range, which was not an easy task. He also has a great personality. We definitely recoomend Alex to anyone buying a home in the Nashville area."
- Jon G"Alex is a great real estate agent. He was able to understand what I wanted in a new home, and show me properties that fit my criteria instead of wasting my time on places that didn't meet my needs. When faced with difficulties from a selling agent, he showed great intelligence and integrity in handling a very tough situation. All the way through moving into my new home, he went out of his way to super-serve and make sure everything was taken care of. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to buy or sell a home.
- Wesley and Jessica HamiltonLeAnne, On behalf of Wes and myself, I wanted to let you know that we sincerely appreciated everything you did for us during the process of buying our first home. You completely understood how big of a step that it was for us, and you mad the whole experience as easy as possible. You exemplified great customer service and first class professionalism! We will have no hesitation sending referrals to you. We also wanted you to know that as long as we are living in the Nashville area you will have us as lifelong customers. We could not have made this step in our lives without you! Thank you again.
- Susan Reinfeldt:"Moving a family cross country is a very stressful event especially when your husband is up to his ears at work and your kids are hectic as they complete their school year. The folks at The Ashton Real Estate Group made a tremendous effort to put my heart at ease. They worked round the clock to find a home that suited our needs and wishes.
I believe Gary has a unique ability to uncover nuances about a family and he then uses this information to find a suitable setting. For this reason and many others the Reinfeldts will use The Ashton Real Estate Group for all their real estate needs." Susan Reinfeldt January 2008
- Gina Blair"We hired Brad Smith to help us find the perfect house for my family. He drove all over Wilson County showing us every house that met our criteria. He is very knowledgeable with the area and found us the house we were looking for!"
- Jonathan C"Alex is very professional agent. He is even good at picking up the pieces of a previously failed deal because of a bad lender experience and making the best of an expected situation. He definitely earned this sale. I will use Alex for all real estate transactions in the future and recommend him to my friends and family."
- Hussein & Karen Fadlallah"This was our 4th home purchase, and by far Jonny was the best realtor we had ever dealt with on both the purchase and sale side. He went out of his way to show us lots of homes while accommodating our unusual schedule. He guided us to the purchase that truly fit out needs. He helped with all the documentation and fought for us to the last minute to get all the money the sellers were willing to pay towards closing. We have now been in the house a little over a week and the house continues to impress us. We will be recommending Jonny to all our friends and family. We will certainly use him again for future needs."
- Andrew Bradley"Bradley Smith is a great Realtor and an excellent person. I look forward to showing his listings because I know that I will be dealing with kind person, but one who will not back down from representing his clients best interest."
- Raphael CalderonExcellent Service! One thing that set this team apart from all the other Realtors I have dealt with is the level of service they consistently provide.
- Melissa Faulkner"Brad Smith is the epitome of a professional. He is very knowledgeable in his field. He takes wonderfully good card of his clients and delivers what he says. You will never be disappointed with Brad's work. I highly recommend him." Melissa Faulkner Branch Partner, Top Flite Financial
- Julie Hatvany"Working with Bradley Smith to both buy and sell a home was a pure joy. He was the consummate professional. I feel like we had an agent who truly had our best interest at heart. He was diligent in pursuing our interests. We had very specific desires which I’m sure required additional effort on his behalf. He word tirelessly to meet our needs. I highly recommend Brad as a real estate agent."
Senior Manager, HMS Direct at Healthcare Management Systems
- NancyHi Paula, This should be an easy thing to do as you've been great through the whole process of my search for my new home here in Nashville TN from beginning to end. The first time you took me out to look at homes I knew right from the start that you were the right one for me. At the time when you started showing me homes you knew that I had to sell mine in Pennsylvania first but you were always available when I came into town you were always accomodating on even short notice. You have way about you that made me feel right at home and feel like we've known each other like forever. You got to know me well by asking me questions as what I looking for, what I wanted and needed. You ended up knowing what was important and you searched out homes that would meet my needs and wants. One thing I appreciated was you understood how important it was that the home was going to be good for my dogs too. I like that when I had questions and you didn't have the answer right then that you took the time to find the answer and got back with me quickly. The whole process of searching and buying my new home was so much easier and less stressful because of all you did for me.You were very professional, honest and knowledgable but also liked how your caring you were too. Even when all is said and done I can still count on your help. I appreciate everything you've done for me. I couldn't have asked for a better person to have been my realtor even if I had of picked one myself. My overall experience with you on a scale of 1-10 is a big 10. I'm not always good with words so I hope I conveyed my experience with this big step I've made. Thanks again for everyting. Nancy