Adventure Works provides outdoor fun for individuals, groups and families. This park is unlike any others with huge trees, zip lines and so much more. If you're looking for a thrill or a weekend adventure, this is the place for you.
Zip Line Tours
The most popular and thrilling tour offered by the Adventure Works team includes nine zip lines. The tour is about 90 minutes long with amazing views, thrilling zip line rides and guides to point out wildlife, plants and native trees. If you've ever wanted to see the woods through the eyes of a bird, this is a great way to enjoy the natural habitat found at Adventure Park.
Zip tour pricing is $54 for adults and $42 for children under 18. This tour can be combined with other park activities and special family pricing is available. Many specialty zip tours are also available throughout the year, including:
- Full Moon Zip Tours for $65 per person, held once a month at night.
- Polar Bear Zip on New Year's Day for $40 per person.
- Sweetheart Zip Tour on Valentine's Day and Valentine's Weekend.
- Firefly Zip Tour for $65 per person on June 20th - 23rd and June 27th - 29th starting at 7:30pm
- Haunted Forest Zip Tour on Halloween and surrounding dates for $65 per person
Other Park Adventures
If you don't want to take a zip tour or you just want to get the most out of the park, you can enjoy other adventures, including:
- Aerial Trekking - A two-hour trek through the trees including climbing, swinging and walking on cables, logs and ropes.
- Quantum Leap - A 30-foot climb with a leap to ring the bell, this is a great add-on adventure.
- Giant's Swing - Your group pulls you as high as you want to go and you pull the ripcord to start the swing.
- Couples Adventure - A full day designed just for couples including activities to help with communication, trust building and more.
Aerial Trekking is $45 per person for the entire tour, while both the Quantum Leap and Giant's Swing (includes two swing turns per person) are $15 each. The couple’s adventure is $150 per couple for a single-day adventure.
The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage
The #1 Real Estate Team in Tennessee and #2 RE/MAX team in the World!