Nashville Home Buying Resources
Part of our great service we provide here at The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage is great communication and a wealth of real estate knowledge. If you're looking to buy a new home, get started with our home buying resource guide, cultivated just for you.
Understanding the Home Mortgage Process
First-Time Home Buying
A Step-By-Step Guide to Buying a Home
Home Loan Options: Understanding Conventional Loans and Alternative Loan Types
Different Home-Buying Options for Prospective Homeowners
Additional Home-Buying Resources
Let the Gary Ashton Real Estate Group help you buy a new home today. Call or email us at your convenience and we'll help you get the ball rolling.
Check Out Our Home Buyer, Seller & Homeowner Guides
12 Steps to Home Buying
Here is a step-by-step guide to understanding the home-selling process, put together for you by the Gary Ashton Real Estate Team With RE/MAX.
- I want to take a few minutes to inform you about each step of the home buying process :)
- Here is a breakdown of the typical home buying process:
- 1) Get Pre Approved. We have a few great lenders that will take great care of you!
- 2) Find a home and put in a written offer to the "seller" with the terms you want.
- 3) Seller accepts the deal or counter-offers with contingencies and price changes of their own.
- 4) Submit your deposit, also known as "earnest money".
- 5) I will send all of the documents to everyone in the process and we get started securing your loan!
- 6) The lender will order the appraisal and we are off to the races.
- 7) Have the home inspected by a licensed home inspector and termite inspector. (I can send you a few options)
- 8) If repairs are needed then it's time to negotiate with the seller again.
- 9) The title company will search for any liens on the property and provide title insurance which will ensure you're getting the home with no ownership issues!
- 10) We all will review all documents to ensure accuracy.
- 11) Pay for the down payment and closing costs
- 12) Documents are signed by both parties, money, keys & paperwork are exchanged and you own the house!
Call or email us at your convenience and we'll help you buy your new home.