There are specific financing options available for first time home buyers. If you are purchasing your first home, this might be the financing for you. Benefits include:
- - Seller concessions are allowed.
- - Down-payment and closing costs may come from a gift or grant from a family member.
- - Can be used to purchase homes and condos.
- Loan programs vary based on location.
- In many cases, first time homebuyer loans offer financial assistance to qualified buyers.
- Low to no down payment options available.
- Variety of fixed-rate mortgage terms.
Take Into Consideration
When considering a first time home buyer's loan, you should consider:
- If you are looking to purchase very expensive home and you are a first time homebuyer, there are other financing options that might better suite your needs.
- It is important to establish credit within the last 2 years.
Please contact Ameris Bank if you have any questions regarding the variety of options for first time home buyer loans.