Selling Your Business
The Ashton Commercial Group valuates businesses based on today’s market and industry standards.
Typically, owner financing will be the key in selling your business quickly and at the highest price.
We customize our business valuation formula individually, focusing on the strengths of your business and its highest and best use. Ultimately, yielding a higher return to you.
Some important factors in selling a viable business are as follows:
- The buyer is able to see a return on the down payment
- The buyer is able to take a living managerial wage out of the business that follows the industry average
- The buyer is able to service debt
- The buyer is able to have some money set aside for maintenance and repairs
- The buyer is able to make a profit
Email us if you would like an outline on how our company would typically come up with a price range for your business