Annandale Home Owners Association Information
As of January 3, 2008 the AHOA quarterly fee assessment is $597.00.
The quarterly assessments are subject to review and/or revision as outlined in the Bylaws.
At the home site closing, there is a payment due of $900.00 toward the working capital fund and an additional payment of $150.00 for a set up fee to the AHOA management company.
The AHOA fees will cover maintenance of the:
- Pools, cabana and children's play area Lawn care and seasonal planting throughout the community including entrances,parks and common open space (nearly 70 acres in total)
- Highly landscaped and lighted entrances on Cloverland Drive and Old Smyrna
- Multiple lakes and fountains within the community
- Two landscaped roundabouts
- Extensive paved and unpaved trail system within the community
- 14 acre linear park and multiple neighborhood parks.
AHOA fees also cover
- Insurance for the pools, cabana and all open space
- Water used to irrigate the entrances, roundabouts and linear park
- Electricity for the pool, cabana, street lights, entry lighting and other landscape lighting in common spaces.
- A fee to the management company that is responsible for maintaining Annandale on a day-to-day basis so residents can enjoy their time while at home.
- There are numerous additional items not listed above that the AHOA fees cover.
- All homeowners will be invited to AHOA meetings and have an opportunity to participate in leadership positions helping to insure Annandale remains one of Brentwood's premier luxury home community
BACK to Annandale homes for sale