102 Knoll Lane, Hendersonville, TN 37075
Absolute Auction to the Highest Bidder ! No minimum bid!
Saturday, March 1st, 2008 @ 11:00 AM.
Preview starting at 8:00 AM day of auction
4 BEDROOMS * 2-1/2 BATHS * 2,334 +/- SQ.FT. ONE LEVEL ALL BRICK HOME ON LARGE BEAUTIFUL LEVEL LOT
ATTENTION HOME BUYERS * CHEROKEE WOODS * INDIAN LAKE ELEMENTARY, ROBERT E ELLIS MIDDLE & HENDERSONVILLE HIGH
DIRECTIONS: From NASHVILLE, Take I-65 NORTH 9 MILES and merge onto exit 95 VIETNAM VETERANS BLVD / TN-386 NORTH, follow 7 miles, take INDIAN LAKE BLVD exit 7 and turn RIGHT, cross GALLATIN ROAD and turn LEFT onto EAST drive, continue and the street becomes INDIAN LAKE BLVD, pass INDIAN LAKE SCHOOL, you will see OLD HICKORY LAKE on your left, turn RIGHT onto KNOLL LANE, Home is on the LEFT. FOLLOW THE SIGNS.
* 2,334 +/- SQ.FT., 4 BEDROOMS, 2-1/2 BATH ALL BRICK ONE LEVEL HOME
* TWO CAR ATTACHED GARAGE WITH EXTRA LARGE STORAGE ABOVE
* OVERSIZE 2 CAR NEWER ADDITION GARAGE
* ON LARGE FENCED 118 X 229.2 LEVEL LOT W/FLOWER BED SPRINKLER SYSTEM
* CENTRAL GAS HEAT & CENTRAL ELECTRIC AIR
* EAT-IN KITCHEN W/ BAY WINDOW OVERLOOKING PATION
* LARGE FORMAL LIVING & DINING ROOM
* SEPARATE LAUNDRY & HALF BATH
* FAMILY ROOM WITH GAS FIREPLACE AND CERAMIC TILE
* CERAMIC TILED FOYER, FAMILY ROOM AND HALL
* MASTER W/TWO SEPARATE CLOSETS
* CROWN MOLDINGS
* OSMOSIS FILTERED DRINKING WATER
* NEW TILT IN REPLACEMENT WINDOWS
* AGGREATE DRIVEWAY W/BASKETBALL GOAL
* ABOVE GROUND (NEVER FREEZE) WATER LINE AT EDGE OF DRIVEWAY
* MUST SEE, TOO MANY ITEMS TO LIST
FREE BONUS ITEMS AT NO CHARGE TO THE BUYER
* WASHER & DRYER
* REFRIGERATOR IN GARAGE
* 18.5 HP RIDING LAWN MOWER W/LEAF/GRASS CATCHER
* OUTSIDE SHED W/ EXTRA GARDEN EQUIPMENT/LADDER
* OUTDOOR NATURAL GAS GRILL
NO MINIMUM - ABSOLUTE HIGHEST BID WINS REGARDLESS OF PRICE!
TERMS: If you are the successful bidder you will be required to put down a seven thousand five hundred dollar non-refundable deposit and sign an auction purchase contract. The balance will be due at closing on or before Thursday, March 27th, 2008. This home was built prior to 1978 and may contain lead base paint. A lead based paint inspection may be done 10 days prior to the sale. The sellers have no knowledge of lead based paint. Make all financial arrangements prior to the sale. You may pay cash or get your own financing; however we are selling for cash with no contingencies. The seller will furnish a general warranty deed and title insurance. A clear termite letter will be provided to the buyer at the sellers expense. Taxes for 2007 were $1,488.31 and will be pro-rated at closing.