VA Loan Definition
A VA Loan is a loan option offered through the Veterans Administration. This financing option is available for you if you are an eligible service member. Veterans must provide a veteran's certificate of eligibility and the appraiser is assigned by the VA.
VA Loan Features
- Financing for eligible service member (veterans, reservists, active duty personnel, or eligible family members).
- Low to no down payment options available.
- No mortgage insurance requirement.
- Flexible income, debt, and credit requirements.
- Down payment and closing costs may come from a gift or grant.
- Available in a variety of fixed-rate and adjustable rate loan options.