2615 Lakeland Dr,
- 1,481 SqFt
- $310.57 / SqFt
Description of 2615 Lakeland Dr, Nashville
Schedule a VIRTUAL Tour
- MLS® #2461093
- Sold Price$459,954
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,481
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Address2615 Lakeland Dr
- SubdivisionMartinwood Heights
- CountyDavidson County, TN
- Zip Code37214
- Interior FeaturesStorage, Utility Connection
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave
- CoolingCentral Air, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryMcGavock Elementary
- MiddleTwo Rivers Middle School
- HighMcGavock Comp High School
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedDecember 2nd, 2022
- Days on Market
- Is AuctionN
- Listing Office:Agora Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2023 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2023 at 1:24pm CDT.
Related Blog Posts
Have you ever wondered how Nashville, Tennessee earned its moniker as Music City USA? What's so special about the music scene in Nashville that it warrants being the capital of continental music culture? Haven't just as many musicians passed through cities like Las Vegas and New York?
The History of Music in Nashvil... read more »