6329 Percy Drive,
- 2,485 SqFt
- $253.48 / SqFt
Description of 6329 Percy Drive, Nashville
Schedule a VIRTUAL Tour
- MLS® #2443564
- Sold Price$653,000
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,485
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Address6329 Percy Drive
- SubdivisionWarner Park Valley
- CountyDavidson County, TN
- Zip Code37205
- Interior FeaturesStorage, Utility Connection
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryWestmeade Elementary
- MiddleBellevue Middle School
- HighHillwood Comp High School
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Date ListedSeptember 29th, 2022
- Days on Market
- Is AuctionN
- Listing Office:Fridrich & Clark Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2023 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 10:24pm CDT.
Related Blog Posts
Have you ever wondered how Nashville, Tennessee earned its moniker as Music City USA? What's so special about the music scene in Nashville that it warrants being the capital of continental music culture? Haven't just as many musicians passed through cities like Las Vegas and New York?
The History of Music in Nashvil... read more »