52 Peachtree St,
Description of 52 Peachtree St, Nashville
Schedule a VIRTUAL Tour
- MLS® #2402022
- Sold Price$362,900
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage813
- Year Built1949
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Address52 Peachtree St
- SubdivisionSterling Heights
- CountyDavidson County, TN
- Zip Code37210
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Electric
- # of Stories1
- Exterior FeaturesStorage
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionAluminum Siding
- Date ListedJune 27th, 2022
- Days on Market
- Is AuctionN
- Listing Office:Compass Tennessee, Llc
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesDetached, Driveway
Air Filter, Extra Closets, Utility Connection
- ElementaryGlencliff Elementary
- MiddleWright Middle School
- HighGlencliff Comp High School
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2023 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2023 at 12:54am CDT.
Related Blog Posts
Have you ever wondered how Nashville, Tennessee earned its moniker as Music City USA? What's so special about the music scene in Nashville that it warrants being the capital of continental music culture? Haven't just as many musicians passed through cities like Las Vegas and New York?
The History of Music in Nashvil... read more »