1008 Stockell St,
- 1,527 SqFt
- $360.18 / SqFt
Description of 1008 Stockell St, Nashville
Schedule a VIRTUAL Tour
- MLS® #2376834
- Sold Price$642,000
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,527
- Year Built1920
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Address1008 Stockell St
- SubdivisionBenedict Land/Lindsley
- CountyDavidson County, TN
- Zip Code37207
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories1
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionVinyl Siding, Wood Siding
- Date ListedApril 22nd, 2022
- Days on Market
- Is AuctionN
- Listing Office:Benchmark Realty, Llc
- Parking Spaces6
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Driveway
Ceiling Fan(s), Extra Closets, Redecorated, Storage, Utility Connection
- ElementaryIda B Wells Elementary School
- MiddleJere Baxter Middle School
- HighMaplewood Comp High School
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2023 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2023 at 12:24am CDT.
Related Blog Posts
Have you ever wondered how Nashville, Tennessee earned its moniker as Music City USA? What's so special about the music scene in Nashville that it warrants being the capital of continental music culture? Haven't just as many musicians passed through cities like Las Vegas and New York?
The History of Music in Nashvil... read more »