103 Lewis Street,
- 1,856 SqFt
- $253.23 / SqFt
Description of 103 Lewis Street, Nashville
Schedule a VIRTUAL Tour
- MLS® #2308487
- Sold Price$470,000
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,856
- Year Built2021
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Address103 Lewis Street
- SubdivisionNapier, Maury & Claiborne
- CountyDavidson County, TN
- Zip Code37210
Alley Access,On Street,Parking Pad
Ceiling Fan(s),Redecorated,Walk-In Closet(s)
- ElementaryNapier Enhancement Option
- MiddleTwo Rivers Middle School
- HighMcGavock Comp High School
- CoolingCentral Air,Electric
- # of Stories2
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionFiber Cement,Hardboard Siding
- Date ListedNovember 13th, 2021
- Days on Market
- Is AuctionN
- Listing Office:Adaro Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2022 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on October 6th, 2022 at 11:10am CDT.
Related Blog Posts
Have you ever wondered how Nashville, Tennessee earned its moniker as Music City USA? What's so special about the music scene in Nashville that it warrants being the capital of continental music culture? Haven't just as many musicians passed through cities like Las Vegas and New York?
The History of Music in Nashvil... read more »