2714 Hartford Drive,
- 1,040 SqFt
- $283.65 / SqFt
Description of 2714 Hartford Drive, Nashville
Schedule a VIRTUAL Tour
- MLS® #2253732
- Sold Price$283,000
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,040
- Year Built1951
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Address2714 Hartford Drive
- SubdivisionWoodbine/Hidden Acres
- CountyDavidson County, TN
- Zip Code37210
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s)
- CoolingElectric,Central Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- Lot DescriptionWooded
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedMay 14th, 2021
- Days on Market18
- Is AuctionN
- Listing Office:Re/max Choice Properties
- Parking Spaces4
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached - Front,Asphalt
- ElementaryJohn B Whitsitt Elementary
- MiddleCameron College Preparatory
- HighGlencliff Comp High School
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2022 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on January 25th, 2022 at 5:54am CST.
Related Blog Posts
Have you ever wondered how Nashville, Tennessee earned its moniker as Music City USA? What's so special about the music scene in Nashville that it warrants being the capital of continental music culture? Haven't just as many musicians passed through cities like Las Vegas and New York?
The History... read more »