TAREG Guaranteed Sold Program*
*The Guaranteed Sold Program Terms & Conditions click HERE
Guaranteed Sold Quick Overview
This is a quick overview of our system that allows us to guarantee the sale of your home.
Why would a homeowner need a guarantee?
- They can't get their mortgage approved on their new purchase without having their existing property sold or the owner just wants to sell and wants the reassurance they have a firm deal.
Can I sell for more than my guarantee?
- In most cases you can sell for higher than the agreed upon guarantee price.
How do you set the list price?
- We use sales of similar properties in your area to evaluate the market list price of your home and then 10 to 15% will be taken off the approximate net you would receive on a deal in the existing market conditions.
Example: if your property was worth $350,000 on the open market, we first remove the real estate commissions and then the 10 to 15% comes off that figure giving you a net guarantee.
Do you offer guarantees outside Nashville?
- Yes we have offered this service outside the city, but it will depend again on how far out and on the current market conditions.
Will you guarantee any price?
- The maximum guarantee price is subject to change, but we really need to come out and give you a current evaluation on your property.
So if I sell for higher than the guarantee what happens?
- You keep the higher sale price less commissions and the guarantee becomes void.
In most cases the homeowner does not like the actual guarantee value, but the main thing to remember is this is not a reflection of what your home is worth.
The guarantee price is lower than the current market value but provides the homeowners with the assurance of knowing their home will be sold. Many home owners choose to take the guarantee because they feel comfortable that they will sell for a higher dollar and will be able to keep the higher amount when the property does sell. Best of all, it gives home owners peace of mind.
We have found on numerous occasions that the homeowner benefits by not having to move 2 times. It is very rare that the guarantee ever has to be used by the owner as the home typically sells within for a higher amount than the guarantee.
Although there may be some restrictions and some conditions may apply, the best way to figure out if a guaranteed sale will work for you is by having one of our listing specialists come out and give you a market evaluation and let you know what the guarantee price would be.