Are you considering moving to the Music City and you want to live in a luxury neighborhood? Finding the most expensive homes in Nashville isn't hard, if you know here to look.
Some of these homes don't say on the market very long and others are actually penthouse condominiums. Whether you're looking for a huge mansion or a condo with all the luxury amenities possible, you can find it in Nashville.
What do Expensive Nashville Homes Provide?
Some of the top features you will find with the luxury mansions and penthouses in Nashville include:
- Infinity Pools perfect for exercise and fun
- Incredible Architecture with plenty of detail
- Private wine cellars for your collections
- Amazing views of the city and the country
- Chef's Kitchens complete with all the top appliances
- Beautiful and relaxing gardens
- Slate Roofs capable of lasting a lifetime
These are just a few of the many features you will find with the most expensive homes in Nashville. Many of these homes are built on huge lots and the penthouse condominiums often come with full valet, concierge and other luxury services.
Neighborhoods Best Known for Expensive Homes
Certain Nashville neighborhoods are very well-known for large, expensive homes. Three specific areas are home to the most expensive homes in Nashville and include:
- Belle Meade - With homes ranging all the way up to $18 million, this is one of the most expensive areas in the entire city. You will find many homes on large lots with at least 5,000 square feet in this neighborhood.
- Green Hills - Many homes in this neighborhoods range from $1 to $3 million. These homes are found on large lots and provide plenty of room for families.
- Brentwood - Known for large country estates, Brentwood is an area offering plenty of large and expensive homes.
Whether you prefer to live downtown or in one of the neighborhoods listed above, you can find plenty of expensive homes in Nashville.
The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage
The #1 Real Estate Team in Tennessee and #2 RE/MAX team in the World!