Blowout Bars are becoming really popular and Nashville is home to some great ones. A Blowout Bar is the first salon dedicated to a beautiful and timely blowout for your hair. You come in to one of these bars for a quick pampering of your makeup and hair.
Where to Find a Blowout Bar
The best known blowout bar in Nashville is the Blowout Co. Located on White Bridge Road and on Old Hickory Boulevard. The owner got the idea from seeing it done in Santa Barbara and wanted to bring this idea to Nashville.
How does it Work?
Just like a bar, they have a menu of services to choose from. The Blowout Co. offers blowouts, up-dos, and makeovers from excellent make-up stylists. You can even get home delivery service for an extra cost if you are in a rush. Their menu includes:
- Blowouts in various styles, “The Gulch” a straight blowout, “The Belle Meade” a polished blowout, “The Eastside” a wavy blowout, and “The Lower Broad” a curly blowout
- Customized blowouts including braids, dry style, deep conditioning treatment, extension app, blowout without washing your hair, or typical blowout including shampoo and style
- Half-up up-do or full up-do
- Miniature blowout for young girls
- Full or half makeup options, and eyelash app
- House calls in which they go to the customers house to do up-do, blowout, or express keratin treatment
The Blowout Co. can also host special parties, like a bride and all of her bridesmaids on the big day, a girl’s night out, or a girl’s party for Nashville Belle’s.
The company also offers bundle options, for example one year of unlimited blowouts cost $3,000.
The Blowout Bar Co. is bringing a change to Nashville in the world of beauty. Stop in and order your beauty treatment off of a menu like you would a drink at the bar, and enjoy being pampered before starting your day.
The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage
The #1 Real Estate Team in Tennessee and #4 RE/MAX team in the world!