There's plenty happening throughout the holiday season in Nashville. It won't be hard to find an event to attend, but it might be hard to narrow your list down to just a few. Here are some of the top events for the holidays.
If you love viewing Christmas lights throughout the season, you need to know the best place to go. Top choices for lights include:
- Chad's Winter Wonderland - This is known as the largest Christmas light display in the county with over 2 million lights. It's held over an eight acre drive through area located at 791 East Old LaGuardo Road in Lebanon, Tennessee.
- Christmas Wonderland - This light display is found in the Music Valley and provide a computerized LED light and music show. It's a one of a kind show with Santa's Village and more.
- Festival of Lights - Found at the James E. Ward Agricultural Center, this light display is a perfect choice for the season.
Many other great light displays will be found throughout the city.
Opryland provides plenty of great holiday events including:
- Christmas Lights - Nearly 2 million lights on display as you take a carriage ride through the area.
- A Not So Silent Night - A new concert series for 2013.
- ICE! - Featuring Frosty the Snowman, this event will provide plenty of interactive fun.
- Radio City Christmas Spectacular
- And More!
Antebellum Mansions and Tours
Many of the historic homes will be provided for tours throughout the holiday season. Whether you love holiday displays or historic homes, you will love these tours. Some of the choices include:
- 19th Century Historic Home Tour
- A Croft House Christmas
- Candlelight Tour of Homes
- Christmas at Belmont
- Christmas at Sam Davis Home
- Presidential Christmas
- And More!
All of these events are perfect for celebrating the holiday season.
The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage
The #1 Real Estate Team in Tennessee and #4 RE/MAX team in the world!