An event perfect for the kids, the LEGO KidsFest will be held at the Music City Cent from April 17th to 19th. This event is a three-day, nationally-traveling, interactive LEGO event with plenty of hand-son fun. Build with LEGOs, enjoy activities and enjoy plenty of entertainment for the entire family.
Some of the things you will find at the event include:
- LEGO Model Museum - Enjoy the miniature and lifestyle models found throughout the events. All of the items are made with LEGO bricks.
- LEGO Super Heroes - See your favorite Marvel Super Heroes made entirely out of LEGOs.
- Brick Battle Zone - Plenty of Tower Speed Builds, Relay Races and other contests will be available for engaging fun.
- Creation Nation - You can build a personal LEGO creation and place it within the United States map, which covers an entire basketball court.
- Challenge Zone - The perfect family attraction with plenty of fun things to enjoy.
- LEGO Master Builders - This area will include life demonstrations from professional LEGO builders.
- LEGO Duplo - Perfect for younger visitors looking to enjoy time with LEGOS.
- Construction Zones - A place to be creative and play with plenty of LEGOS.
- Race Ramps - You can build a custom car and send it down the ramp here.
- Brick Pile - Kids can enjoy plenty of fun in the huge pile of LEGOs.
- LEGO Retail and Kidsfest Marketplace - Purchase all types of LEGO kits and more in the marketplace.
- Brickscapes - Enjoy the many displays from LEGO and DUPLO sets.
- And Much More!
Times and Tickets
The event will run from 4pm to 8:30pm on Friday, from 9am to 1:30pm and 3pm to 7:30pm on Saturday and Sunday.
Tickets for the event are $19.50 for children up to age 17 and $22.50 for adults. You can get tickets in advance online and find out more about the event at, legokidsfest.com/nashville.
The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage
The #1 Real Estate Team in Tennessee and #4 RE/MAX team in the world!