If you want to enjoy the best Music City offers, Grand Ole Opry is the place for you. Many top artists are members of the Grand Ole Opry and perform regularly here. From Carrie Underwood to Vince Gill, you'll find some of today’s top stars and some of the best from yesterday.
Touring the Grand Ole Opry
Taking a tour of the venue is a great way to enjoy all that's offered here. There are three ways to tour the Grand Ole Opry.
- Daytime Tour - Walk where some of the legends of country music have been with this exclusive backstage tour. Your guide will share stories and show you everything you've always wanted to see.
- Post Show Tour - This tour is a special treat for those wanting to see the Grand Ole Opry right after a show. Backstage access is something everybody dreams of and this tour provides exactly what you're looking for.
- VIP Tour - If you want to spend time backstage during the show, this is the tour for you. Many have said the real show happens behind the scenes and this tour puts you right in the middle of it.
- Darryl Worley, Ricky Skaggs, Poco, Elizabeth Cook and more on Saturday, June 1st
- Keith Urban, Rascal Flatts, Kellie Pickler and more on Tuesday, June 4th
- Carrie Underwood, Josh Turner, Charley Pride and more on Friday, June 7th
- Scotty McCreery, Charley Pride, Roy Clark and more on Saturday, June 8th
- Rascal Flatts, Diamond Rio and more on Tuesday, June 11th
- Patty Loveless, Vince Gill and more on Friday, June 14th and Saturday June 15th
Tickets for most shows range from $35 to $57 for adults and $25 to $57 for children ages 4 to 11. The price depends on where you sit and all shows start at 7pm.
The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage
The #1 Real Estate Team in Tennessee and #4 RE/MAX team in the world!