Home Staging Solutions from PODS
Home staging can mean the difference between selling your client's home fast and keeping it on the market for months. No matter the real estate market, home staging is a wise move to get the best return on selling a home.
Now your clients can save up to 15% with PODS! Instantly download coupons or flyer from this email or visit www.pods.com/remax
Top 5 Tips for Home Staging
- Focus on the kitchen and bathrooms. These rooms have a lot to do with the resale value of your home - and prospective buyers will pay special attention to them.
- Consider the optimal use for extra rooms. Your sewing room or fitness center may not work for someone else. Create common spaces like extra bedrooms and home offices to help prospective buyers better visualize themselves in your home.
- Help prospective buyers imagine themselves in your home.
- Don't forget the exterior. Home staging is not just about the indoors - creating a home with curb appeal gives potential buyers their first impression.
- Create a welcoming entryway. Add a new welcome mat and clean the front door and nearby windows and trim - these simple staging tips can make your home feel friendly and welcoming.
If you have any questions about PODS containers, please email me directly at email@example.com.
Leave a Comment