Most famous for its biscuits, country ham, and red-eye gravy, The Loveless Cafe serves southern style cooking and has since way back in the 1950s. Loveless has received acclaim from numerous national publications with USA Today naming it America’s “Top Down-Home Dining Spot”.
Be sure to visit Loveless Café if you are on a hunt to try the “world’s greatest scratch biscuits”. This café is one you will keep coming back to, not just for the food, but for the whole dining experience.
The menu is full of classic Southern food staples and most of the ingredients are farmed and produced in Tennessee. Fresh, delicious and healthy food is what you can expect from your visit to The Loveless Café as all menu items are made from scratch each day. Full breakfast is served in Loveless Café all day, every day and the supper menu is served from 11am to closing daily. They serve:
- Southern Omelet
- Barbeque Pork Omelet
- Pancakes with Bacon or Sausage
- Chicken and Waffle
- Loveless Fried Chicken – They haven’t changed the recipe since 1951 and it’s still delicious!
- Southern-Fried American-Raised Catfish
- Pit-Cooked Pork Barbeque
- Smoked Boneless Pork Chops
- Southern Sampler Platter
Sandwich Plates – All come with fries
- Pit-Cooked Pork Barbeque Sandwich
- Loveless BLT
- Pimento Cheese and Bacon Burger
- Fried Catfish Sandwich
- Loveless “Blue Ribbon” Salad
- Fried Chicken Salad
- Chef Salad
Homemade Side Dishes
- Mashed Potatoes
- Turnip Greens with Pot Liquor
- Homemade Creamed Corn
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- Slow Cooked Green Beans
Loveless also offers daily specials including:
- Monday: Chicken-Fried Chicken n’ Gravy
- Tuesday: BBQ Chicken
- Wednesday: Daniel’s Chicken n’ Dumplings
- Thursday: George’s Watermelon Ribs
- Friday: Hot Chicken
- Saturday: ”Honey Fired” BBQ Chicken
- Sunday: Smoked Beef Brisket
They also serve Family Style Breakfast or Supper that is available for parties of four or more for the whole table. For dessert, enjoy the Loveless Homemade Pie by the Slice, Made-From-Scratch Real Banana Puddin’ or one of the other options.
You might also want to check out Loveless’ catering services for any event catering requests as they are able to accommodate your needs from simple pick-up and delivery options to full service catering.
Location and Hours
The Loveless Café is found at 8400 Highway 100 in Nashville. They are open from 7am to 9pm daily.
The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage
The #1 Real Estate Team in Tennessee and #4 RE/MAX team in the world!