Located on 2nd Avenue South, St. Patrick Catholic Church is one of the oldest churches in the area. It's one of the last remaining Second Empire building. If you plan to visit the church over St. Patrick's Day weekend, you'll want to check out their website for mass times.
Jimmy Kelly's Steak House is one of the most popular places to go for St. Patrick's Day. The restaurant opened back in 1934 and still remains as one of the top choices for good food and great service. Les Kerr will be performing for the celebration, as well.
Many Irish pubs will also offer great hangouts for the holiday including traditional Irish dishes, green beer and plenty of other choices. Here's a list of some of the top spots.
- Bailey's Pub - Found on Lower Broadway, this is the right place for couples. It features an open-air second floor.
- Findley's Irish Pub - Featuring Celtic Music for both guests and locals, this Irish Pub is located in the Opryland Hotel.
- McCabe's Pub - Found on Murphy Road, this is a sports part with a great St. Patrick's Day party.
- Dan McGuinness - The name says it all. This pub is found on Demonbreun Street and will feature live music, plenty of beer and a Kegs and Eggs celebration from 9am to 11am on Sunday morning.
- McNamara - Known for a huge Irish party over the holiday, McNamara is found in the Donelson area.
The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage
The #1 Real Estate Team in Tennessee and #4 RE/MAX team in the world!