After moving to Nashville, it's important to find the right places for your family. Whether you love going to the theater with the kids or you need a good place for a date night, the many movie theaters provide a great place for fun. Movies are popular and a great activity on a rainy day or any other day. Many theaters are found throughout the Nashville area including:
- Hickory 8 - 901 Bell Road
- Bell Forge 10 - 5400 Bell Forge Lane
- Bellevue Cinema 12 - 7741 Highway 70 South
- Bellevue 8 - 120 Belle Forest Circle
- Green Hills 16 - 3815 Green Hills Village Drive
- Belcourt Theatre - 2102 Belcourt Avenue
- Opry Mills 20 & IMAX - 570 Opry Mills Drive
- Wynnsong 10 - 721 Myatt Drive
- Hollywood 27 - 719 Thompson Lane
- Roxy 10 Movie Theater - 646 Highway 46 South
- Shadybrook 12 Cinemas - 1907 Shadybrook Street
- Governor's Square 10 - 2801 Wilma Rudolph Blvd.
- Cinema 1 (Carmike) - 718 S. Main Street
- Wynnsong 16 - 2626 Cason Square Blvd
- Premiere 6 Theater - 810 Northwest Broad
- Malco Roxy Cinema - 100 Movie Row
- Thoroughbred 20 - 633 Frazier Drive
- Rivergate 8 - 800 Rivergate Parkway
- Gallatin Cinema - 1035 Greensboro Drive
- Palace Theater - 146 N Water Ave
- Indian Lake 10 - 120 Indian Lake Blvd
- Streets of Indian Lake Stadium 16 - 300 Indian Lake Blvd.
- Roxy 10 Movie Theater - 200 Legends Drive
- Providence Stadium 14 - 401 South Mt. Juliet Rd.
All of these movie theaters provide convenience for families and other moviegoers. No matter what part of the city you live in, you can find a theater close to you. Many of the theaters have plenty of restaurants close by making it a perfect opportunity for dinner and a movie.
The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage
The #1 Real Estate Team in Tennessee and #2 RE/MAX team in the World!