Nashville is home to more than just music and the Historic Travellers Rest Plantation & Museum is one of the finest choices for your next event or just a fun day away from the regular life. The Plantation is full of history and gives you the opportunity to explore Nashville through a great tour, event or your own private event.
Choose from a number of different tours including group tours and specialty tours. Whether you want to take your family for a tour or you want to bring an entire group, you can find everything you're looking for here. Specialty Tours include:
- Historic House Tour & Box Lunch - This includes a tour of the historic house, along with a boxed lunch on the porch gallery.
- Grand Magnolia Tour & Catered Luncheon - This is the perfect tour for a club meeting and a buffet luncheon. You will spend time discovering the Formal and Herb Garden . This tour is about 2 to 2 1/2 hours long.
Regular Historic House Tours cost $10 per adult and $5 for children.
Planning Your Next Event
The Historic Travellers Rest Plantation & Museum is perfect for weddings, corporate functions and many other types of private events. You can choose from three different packages including:
- Package #1 - Barn, Garden and Grounds - Incudes use of crib Barn or Overton Education Center for up to 12 hours. This package is perfect for 125 to 150 guests, but can be expanded to accommodate up to 300 guests.
- Package #2 - Barn - This package gives you access to the Overton Education Center, along with tables and chairs for use. The indoor seating will accommodate up to 150 people and with the outdoor area, it can be expanded to 300 guests.
- Package #3 - Garden and Grounds - Perfect for up to 150 guests, this package gives you use of the Garden and Grounds for 12 hours the day of rental.
Taking a trip to the Plantation is a great way to spend the day, but this is also a great venue for your next events. Make sure you plan ahead and make your reservations early.
The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage
The #1 Real Estate Team in Tennessee and #4 RE/MAX team in the world!