One of the hardest parts about moving from one city to another is leaving your church community. The unknown can be very stressful and finding a new church home can help provide a great stress reliever. Here are some of the top churches found throughout the city.
Christ Church Nashville
Found on Old Hickory Boulevard, this is a wholehearted church devoted to Jesus Christ.
Fellowship Bible Church
Located on Franklin Road, this is a worshipping community established in the late 1990s. The congregation is a bit younger and includes many prayer groups.
Inglewood Baptist Church
This Inglewood church is known as one of the most vibrant Baptist churches in the area. It was established in 1924 and provides a rich history and includes many different ministries and services for the city.
Enjoy fellowship within the walls of this church and the message of Jesus Christ.
Whispering Hills Nazarene Church
This Nazarene church is all about education and believes sharing God's Word through the bible is necessary in today's world.
Along with these many Christian churches, you will also find many Catholic churches throughout Nashville including:
- Cathedral of the Incarnation - 2015 West End Avenue
- St. Mary of the Seven Sorrows - 330 5th Avenue North
- Christ the King Catholic Church - 3001 Belmont Boulevard
- Saint Patrick Catholic Church - 1219 Second Avenue South
- St. Henry Catholic Church - 6401 Harding Road
- Our Lady Guadalupe Catholic Church - 3112 Nolensville Pike
- St. Jon Chrysostom Greek Orthodox Church - 4602 Indiana Avenue
- St Piux X Church - 2800 Tucker Road
- Church of the Holy Name - 521 Woodland Street
- Sacred Hearts Hispanic Ministry - 2710 Old Lebanon Road
Many other churches are found throughout Nashville and the suburbs of Nashville. If you want to make your move easier, finding a church community is a great step in the right direction.
The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage
The #1 Real Estate Team in Tennessee and #4 RE/MAX team in the world!