The music scene of Nashville is one of the best in the world. If you love music and you want to find the best entertainment in the city, you need to know where to go. Here are some of the best choices for all types of music.
Some of the best Indy musicians in Music City include:
- Antsy McClain and the Trailer Park Troubadours - Antsy McClain is a songwriter and humorist coming directly from the trailer park.
- Carly Goodwin - Born in New York, Carly now calls Nashville home and provides some of the best Indy music in the area.
- Eddie Barber
- Harley Allen
- Danny Chambers Ministries
- Jody Evans
- Jason Meadows
These are just a few of the best Indy musicians in the city.
Song Writers Clubs
Nashville is a songwriters dream and plenty of great clubs provide a place for song writers to display their talents. Some of the top choices include:
- Back Alley Diner
- Billy Block Show
- Bluebird Cafe
- Cafe Coco
- Commodore Grille
- Doc's Songwriter's Showcases
- Douglas Corner
If you need a place to display your music, these places will provide you with a great venue.
Talent Showcasing Clubs
Discovering new talent is one of the charms of Nashville. Here are the top places for showcasing talent.
- American Music Auditions
- ASCAP Song Source - This is a great place to get feedback if you're a songwriter.
- Tin Pan Alley
- The Bluebird Cafe - This is the top #1 country music hotspot in the city.
- Embassy Music: Ultimate Talent Search - This talent search happens once a year and provides musicians a chance to win over $50K in prizes.
- Nashville Start Search
- The Station Inn
All of these venues, musicians, clubs and contests offer the best local music found throughout Nashville.
The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage
The #1 Real Estate Team in Tennessee and #4 RE/MAX team in the world!