Touring the Wineries around Tennessee is the perfect way to spend time with friends or take an interesting date together. Even though the state is more well-known for whiskey and moonshine, there are many excellent wineries found throughout. In total, 25 wineries are found within the state and many have won national and international awards. Here are some of the best choices for your next winery tour.
Wineries Near Nashville
- The Wine Chap - 101 Harding Pike
- Arrington Vineyard - 6211 Patton Road, Arrington, TN
- Beachaven Vineyards & Winery - 1100 Dunlop Lane, Clarksville, TN
- Sumner Crest Winery - 5306 South Old Highway 52, Portland, TN
- Long Hollow Winery & Vineyards - 665 Long Hollow Pike, Goodlettsville, TN
- Tri-State Vineyards & Winery - 168 Scales Road, Shelbyville, TN
- Highland Hill Farm - 5396 Rawlings Road, Joelton, TN
All of these wineries are within a short drive of Nashville. They all provide great tours, but this isn't the only way to enjoy wine in the state. Other great ways to enjoy wine include:
- A Toast To Tennessee - This is an annual event held in the spring and provides plenty of samples of Tennessee wines. The event also includes live music and great food.
- Wine On the River - Another great event and annual wine tasting, found in the fall, this event is held on Shelby Street Pedestrian Bridge. Hundreds of wines make their way to this event and it includes live music, food and more.
- Wine On The WestSide - With over a dozen wineries on site, this event includes plenty of sampling, food, art and more. It's held in the Historic WestSide.
- Wines Over Water - Held in Chattanooga every September, this event provides plenty of wine selections, specialty foods and live music.
All of these events and the wineries listed provide a great way to enjoy Tennessee wine with friends or that special someone.
The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage
The #1 Real Estate Team in Tennessee and #4 RE/MAX team in the world!