Coming June 13th through the 16th, the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival will provide plenty of fun for the city. This event will actually happen in Manchester, Tennessee, which is just a short drive away. The good news is the Nashville Convention Visitors Corporation is providing single-day tickets and shuttle packages. The busses will leave from LP Field twice a day and shuttle pass holders get free parking, as well. The shuttle will also come back to Nashville twice at night after the festival.
Pricing for Shuttle Packages
- Thursday Shuttle Package - $112.50
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday Packages - $174.50
- Full Weekend Package - $475
These packages all include single-day tickets and round trip shuttle passes for the events.
What's Going On at the Festival
You can look forward to many events and performances throughout the entire weekend. Some of the featured events include:
- Pageant of the Cosmos - This includes games, prizes and many unique experiences, along with fireworks on Saturday night.
- Q&A with Eric Andre - Friday from 7:30 to 8:30pm
- The Bonnaroo Broo'ers Festival - Featuring over 20 different breweries from all over the United States.
- Bonnaroo Comedy Theatre - Featuring performances from Daniel Tosh, Bob Saget, David Cross, Nikki Glaser, Michael Che, Jared Logan and many other top comedians.
Other events include the Kidz Jam, Silent Auction, The Silent Disco, Sonic Village & Sonic Stage, Splash-a-Roo, New Music on Tap Lounge, Apples to Apples Game Lounge and so much more!
Tickets for the entire 4-day festival are $269.50 or you can choose one of the shuttle/ticket packages. VIP tickets are sold out, but other types of passes are available, including RV passes and travel packages. Make sure to check the website for specific information on performances, what to bring to the festival and updates about other things going on.
The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage
The #1 Real Estate Team in Tennessee and #4 RE/MAX team in the world!