Building Amenities & Standard Unit Finishes
- 121 Residences enclosed in 2 Buildings, each building 3 stories high
- Controlled Access to Buildings
- Elevator in each building
- 42 two bedroom condos, 77 one bedroom condos, 2 Penthouses
- Some of the units feature balconies
- Open parking in the gated area
- Guest parking spaces
- Pet friendly (size & breed restrictions do apply)
Standard Features in all units:
- 9’ Ceilings
- Stainless appliances (microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, smooth cooktop oven)
- Granite counter tops in kitchen & baths – Palo White
- Pre-finished hardwood floors (2 color choices - Montelena (Dark stain) or Potomac (Lighter stain)
- Maple Wood Cabinetry (2 color choices - Light Maple or Dark Chocolate)
- Beautiful subway tiled kitchen backsplash (2 color choices – white or black)
- 12” Ceramic Tile flooring in baths (2 color choices - Ashland (Dark Gray) or White Rock
- Wall color (2 color choices - Sherwin Williams Reposed Gray SW7015 or Wool Skein
- No exposed concrete
- Bedrooms pre-wired/capped for ceiling fans
- Purchase price add on option: GE standard stacked washer and dryer $1,150 or GE full size front loading stackable washer and dryer $1,500 .(Option cost collected up front with earnest money at time of contract & is non-
- Accessibility to downtown, restaurants, parks and interstates. Walking distance to the East Nashville YMCA and bus lines.
Any HOA budget provided to Buyer is based on estimated expenses only and may increase or decrease when the actual expenses of the HOA become known. Ghertner will be managing the Solo East HOA. The HOA Fee Approximation is $0.17 per sq foot of the unit. This includes pest control, termite bonding, trash, insurance, and other items typical of building keep up and maintenance. Water is not included, however the HOA will bill back monthly water usage to owners in addition to their monthly dues.
One Bedroom Type A of 699 sq feet is 699 X $0.17 = $118.83 per month HOA dues.
This was an estimation prepared by Ghertner and is based on their historical experience with similar new community associations and certain assumptions by Ghertner.